The following collection of State, Federal, and International regulation resources is provided to help educate citizens about the many regulatory issues impacting your health freedom rights. Use the tabs on the left to navigate the topics. This is not an all-inclusive list and please contact NHFC with further questions by email at: email@example.com.
NHFA promotes freedom of choice in health care such as:
Position Papers on Practitioner Laws Supported by NHFA
- Registration: Impact of Regulation on Fundamental Right of Privacy to Make Health Care Choices Aug 2004
Position on Regulation of Specific Vocations and Professions Supported by NHFA
- Miller, D. 2008. Collaboration in the Health Freedom Movement: A Source of Power and Healing, Alternative and Complementary Therapies.
- Miller, D. 2008. Naturopathic Practitioners Work to Protect Rights to Practice, Alternative and Complementary Therapies.
- Miller, D. 2006. Homeopathy in the Context of Government and Laws Power Point Presented at the Joint Homeopathic Conference, San Jose, April 2006.
- Miller, D. 2006. The Ins and Outs, Pros and Cons of Non-licensed Practice: Report and Commentary on the Health Freedom Movement, Alternative and Complementary Therapies.
- Barrette, J, 2003. The Alternative Medical Practice Act: Does It Adequately Protect the Right of Physicians to Use Complementary and Alternative Medicine? St. Johns – Law Review, Vol. 77, Winter 2003, Number 1.
- Gilruth, C, and Miller, D, 2002: Interview with Diane Miller on Homeopathy and Right to Practice of Complementary and Alternative Health Care.