Health Freedom Information Documents
The following collection of resources is provided to assist you in understanding and promoting health freedom. Use the tabs on the left to navigate the topics to find resources that may offer support in your efforts to protect health freedom. This collection is not an all-inclusive representation of our work so please do not hesitate to contact NHFA, at email@example.com, if you want additional resources.
Health Freedom Articles
Gilruth, C, and Miller, D, 2002: Interview with Diane Miller on Homeopathy and Right to Practice of Complementary and Alternative Health Care. NASH Newsletter, used with permission.
State Legislative Summaries
Reports & Proclamations for Complementary & Alternative Health Care
- 2006 International Declaration of Health Freedom
- 2004 – NHFC Declaration of Health Freedom
- 2003 – Florida Governor Proclamation Signed
- 2003 – Findings and Recommendations for Health Freedom NHFC
- 2002 Final Report: White House Commission on Complementary and Alternative Medicince Policy
- 1998 – Final Report: Minnesota Department of Health Final Report on Complementary Medicine
- Top 10 Things for Success in Health Freedom
- Lobbying 101 Workshop Powerpoint: Diane Miller JD US Health Freedom Congress Presentation
- Lobbying 101 Workshop Video: by Diane Miller JD
- Cali Summit Lobbying Your Legislators Powerpoint: by Diane Miller JD
- Passing a Health Freedom Bill at Your State Legislature by Diane Miller NHFC and Clinton Miller Sunshine Health Freedom Foundation August 2005
- Defeating State Legislation that Negatively Impacts Health Freedom by Diane Miller NHFC and Clinton Miller Sunshine Health Freedom Foundation August 2005
- Developing a State Wide Health Freedom Organization or Steering Committee by Diane Miller NHFC and Clinton Miller Sunshine Health Freedom Foundation August 2005
- Grass Roots – How to Mobilize the Masses – National Conference for Health Freedom Advocates 2004
- Forming a Non-profit Corporation, Becoming Tax Exempt by Leo Cashman, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Getting Ready to Introduce a Bill – What to do Before You Go to the Legislature – National Health Freedom Coalition, National Conference for Health Freedom Advocates, September 10-12, 2004, by Jerri Johnson
- Ten Guideposts for Making or Changing Laws – National Health Freedom Action Handout, 2003
- Go to Alliance for Justice: www.afj.org – or phone AFJ (phone: 202-822-6070) for booklets on non-profit lobbying and on the issue of non-profit tax exemptions.